Robyn McLean, MSc - Principal
"I see evaluation as a powerful and practical tool to help make change in the world"
I see evaluation as a powerful and practical tool to help make change in the world. Through discussion, reflection, asking key questions, and gathering and analyzing evidence, I try to inspire people to see their work differently and to help them better achieve their desired outcomes. I especially love working:
- On programs or subjects that are complex or have ambitious long-term outcomes
- To understand how we can contribute to change at a systems- or sector-level
- With those who feel nervous or uncertain about evaluation
I have experience working in a variety of settings and subjects, such as:
- Collaboration, partnership and movement-building
- Food systems and agriculture
- Health promotion and community development
- Addictions and mental health
- Housing and homelessness
- Systems change and complexity
Originally from Alberta, I moved to British Columbia in 2015. I split my time between Kamloops and Allie Lake Ranch, a beautiful off-grid property on the Cariboo Plateau in the Deadman Valley.